熱門文章
-
大熱天時吃炸物,是有點反行其道,偏偏吉列店愈開愈多,有小店堅持以大眾化的價錢賣起過往等同貴價的吉列豬扒;就連地道的熟食市場也有平價吉列店;名牌老店開young line,專做外賣;又有過江龍名店進駐香港;甚至連煮開懷石料理的大廚,開起吉列店來,簡直是百花齊放,說到底還是...
-
踏上十三種不同的旅途。只有一天完全不夠。多采多姿、充滿特色的十三個市町村。在福島的中心靜候光臨。這個地區均衡地融合高雅的城鎮和豐富的自然。 郡山是福島縣經濟的中心。車站前有許多餐飲店和土產店林立,人潮眾多熱鬧。
-
EXO將於4月11日~13日在日本東京超級競技場舉辦名爲“EXO Greeting Party in Japan ′Hello!”見面會。這次公演是EXO在日本舉行的第一次活動,收到了粉絲和媒體的熱烈關注。雖然在日本沒有正式出道,但是,現場的應援報名數量已超過40萬名。
-
(Nikkei)作為聞名遐邇的黑皮高級西瓜,北海道當麻町特產「田助西瓜」的今年首場競拍于6月17日早晨在日本札幌市和旭川市的蔬果市場舉行。當麻町自1984年夏季開始銷售這種西瓜,今年是第30年。由於春季天氣異常,曾有人擔心西瓜生長緩慢,但兩個市場拍出的最高價都達到每個30萬日...
-
TBSの外山惠理アナが"謎の飛行物体U.F.O."の撮影に成功か場所・東京タワー周辺 日本TBS電視台女主播外山惠理,日前在Twitter發佈一張於夜晚拍攝東京鐵塔的照片,大家只要仔細一看,便會在鐵塔的左下角發現一隻疑似UFO的物體。雖然外山惠理的照片...
2015年12月22日 星期二
Tsunoshima Bridge in Yamaguchi picked No. 1 in Japan
角島大橋/つのしまおおはし
Offering spectacular views and the setting for TV commercials and other productions, Tsunoshima Bridge was selected the top bridge in Japan by one of the world's largest travel review websites.
TripAdvisor, based in Massachusetts, said it calculated its "Japan bridge rankings" using such information as the number of reviews and assessments written in Japanese and posted between October 2014 and September 2015.
One review said of Tsunoshima Bridge: "The sea I found was so beautiful that I wouldn't have expected it in Honshu. Now I see why they say the scenery is so stunning. The color of the sea changes as the clouds move, so I recommend you stay for an hour or so." The 1,780-meter bridge is a prefectural road and connects the Kanda neighborhood of Shimonoseki's Hohokucho area with the island of Tsunoshima. It is one of the longest toll-free bridges in Japan, and it opened in 2000. The bridge crosses a sea of cobalt blue and makes a smooth arc around Hatoshima island. It is particularly popular as a location for car commercials.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)




沒有留言:
張貼留言